"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecc. 3:1





Photo credit to darlingbydesignphotography.com







Thursday, August 18, 2011






























I am the absolute worst blogger in the world!! This is my first post since JANUARY??!! My daughters have urged
me to continue. I am reminded that the real reason I began this blog was to chronicle our lives and to share it with family and friends that are far away. So it is with complete embarrassment that I say, here we go......again!!

I think it is best to recap our summer. And a wonderful summer it was!! We were able to complete all of our adoption paperwork by the end of April so that allowed more time for swimming, vacation, a trip to El Salvador for Syd and I, t-ball, basketball, and so much more.



post signature

1 comment:

Nikki said...

adorable pics!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to change the world