"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecc. 3:1





Photo credit to darlingbydesignphotography.com







Thursday, October 22, 2009

There he is......

When we moved into this house two years ago Jody and I splurged and bought this king size bed with a really nice, comfy, cozy mattress. I love my bed!!! (and apparently so does someone else...) I took this picture at about 7:00 this morning (obviously with the help of the flash). Every night (around 2:30-3:00 a.m.) Hudson makes his way into our room and stretches out across the bottom of the bed. Most nights we leave a pillow and blanket there for him. In this picture, he just helped himself to my robe off the floor. The only problem now is that he is getting big and there is no longer room for mine or Jody's legs. We wake up in a ball, legs curled to our chins!?!!? No wonder I need a chiropractor. He is so sweet I can hardly stand it!! I'm not sure how this is going to work when he becomes a teenager.....guess we'll get a bigger bed.

Did you catch the laundry pile next to the wall......it's still there!!


post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: