"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecc. 3:1





Photo credit to darlingbydesignphotography.com







Monday, January 21, 2008

Can a 10 month old baby choke on a ponytail holder? I am trying to decide if I should take it from her, risk making her mad, and having to stop this post.....or......let her suck on it and watch her with the corner of my left eye. Yeah, I'll let her suck on it!

Anyway, not much to say today! The kids are all out of school for Martin Luther King Day. Syd and I have been laying in bed for the past hour watching "Kids by the Dozen", a reality show about this family in Massachusetts with 12 kids. I asked Syd how many children she wanted to have. She said 4, because she wanted to be just like me. Oh, the innocence of childhood. Wait a minute, Harper is in the trash dumping out bits of crayon that Murray chewed up...now I know a choking hazard when I see one?!? Have I mentioned it makes his poop very colorful!!

Tragedy avoided......I saved her from the crayons.

I am excited about starting my new Bible study. We are beginning, "Lord, Teach Me to Pray" by Kay Arthur. I am new to her studies but have heard great things (thank you Ang). I think I actually should be looking for a study titled, "Lord, Kick My Rear Out of Bed". The Word of God is "living and active", I know that, I crave that, I just get so aggravated when I don't take the time to dig into it with HIM! I am a better wife, a better mom, a better friend, etc. when I am filling myself with Jesus! I know I can't do "this life" on my own, the only thing I know for sure is that I will screw it up!?! I have been hit or miss with my "Jesus time" since Thanksgiving break. I am going to do better. I am saying this to the thousands of people that read this blog (well actually just 2 of you, maybe) so that you will hold me to it, ask me about it, please! If I tell you I haven't done it then you have permission to make me feel very, very, guilty!!





post signature

No comments: