"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecc. 3:1





Photo credit to darlingbydesignphotography.com







Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Certain songs just hit me the right way! I have a few "favorites" that I can listen to over and over again. I have found a new one to add to my list, "Legacy" by Nicole Nordeman. This one has advanced quickly to the top of my list. These words pierced my heart.....

"I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy

I don't have to look too far or too long awhile
To make a lengthy list of all that I enjoy
It's an accumulating trinket and a treasure pile
Where moth and rust, thieves and such will soon enough destroy

Not well traveled, not well read, not well-to-do or well bred
Just want to hear instead, "Well Done" good and faithful one."



post signature

2 comments:

Charis said...

I love your blog. Thank you for sharing your heart. Can't wait to read more.

Charis said...

I love reading your blog. I am so glad we finally figured out the address. Thank you for sharing your heart.