"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecc. 3:1





Photo credit to darlingbydesignphotography.com







Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is Typical?!

Here is our night last night:

I am in bed at 8:30 p.m. because I feel so nauseated from taking 2 birth control pills in one day (I had to do this because I forgot the day before, well actually two days before). I also took some Phengrin which helped with the vomiting, but KNOCKED ME OUT!

Jody is in charge! Hudson doesn't want to go to bed, he says his head hurts. In his words, "I have a broken bone right here (pointing to his forehead) in my skull." Jody says "No you don't, go to bed" (this will eventually come back to bite him). Jody proceeds to take Sydney to bed. He reads two chapters to her and then they both fall asleep. We don't really know when Carson went to bed (it's tough being the oldest). Jody finally wakes up from Syd's bed and comes to our bed. At some point during the night I hear a terrible coughing, belching sound come from Hudson's room, but I was to drugged to realize what was going on. Hudson never calls for us so I go back to sleep. At 2:00 a.m. Hudson comes down the hall announcing he has peed in is bed. Jody goes with him back to his room and he has indeed peed, but he has also thrown up at some point...I guess that was that coughing, belching sound I heard??? Jody doesn't think Hudson puked, he guesses maybe it was Murray the dog?!?! This made no sense, Murray had been in his kennel since 8:30 p.m. I think he would have noticed when he put Hudson to bed if it had been Murray?!? Jody takes Hudson's sheets, goes out the back door and flings the "thrown up particles" off the back porch into the yard. I guess this his idea of cleaning it up?!? Hudson's now back asleep. It's 4:00 in the morning and I wake up with a child sleeping "underneath" me. I set up in bed, "Who is this?" (the Phinegrin still has not worn off). Jody responds, "It is Syd, she had a bad dream."

The alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m. and we are off to another day!!

If you see my man today give him a pat on the back.....He deserves a good nap!! Love Ya Babe!!

No comments: